I have spent a lifetime studying and building my own confidence and expertise, and 25 years helping others do the same. In that time over 30,000 people have attended my training events, and in 2015 I have pledged to share as much as possible with as many people as possible, absolutely free of charge.
There is no hard sell, hidden agenda, covert message or pitch. You’ll simply get a dynamic and insightful hour packed with confidence-building tips and hints, and supported with free follow-up activities you can do yourself.
Do any of these apply to you?
- I want to be able to handle job interview
- I to be comfortable when I speak to strangers/men/women/colleagues etc
- I need to widen my circle of friends but don’t know how
- I want to lose my nervousness/stage fright when speaking to groups
- I freeze when I’m in a new situation and I want to act naturally
- I want to overcome my fear of (fill in the blank)
- As a new manager I need to act with confidence
- I need to rebuild my life after a relationship breakup
- I want to be more confident in my parenting.
If so, this webinar is for you. The interactive on-line presentation will engage and entertain you with ideas you can apply in your life.
Using your natural strengths as a starting point (we all have them), it will enable you to plan your own confidence-building programme that you can start on right away. There is no one-size-fits-all recipe for success, which is why you’ll learn about the ingredients of confidence and how to mix them in the best way for you.