This is nothing to do with computers, money, or change of service details.
Remember that I posted Time for a Personal Upgrade back in December? I said then that I’d send a reminder, so here is it.
The suggestions I made were:
- Repair a damaged relationship
- Change an out-of-date habit
- Replace a routine that no longer works
- Refurbish your image
- Renovate a personal regime
- Inspect your values for cracks
- Upgrade your thinking habits
- Remove clutter (physically and metaphorically)
- Carry out a regular ‘survey of self’.
Best wishes for 2015.