Many of us find ourselves under increasing pressure to do more in less time. This 60 minute webinar seeks to break down the ‘I haven’t got time’ belief by showing participants the common causes of our inability to manage our time and, within the limits of time available, providing tried and tested ideas for managing our personal space, time and productivity. It also shows what to do when there really is not enough time to do all that is asked or expected of us (by ourselves or by others).
- Getting the most from this session
- Your aims for the session
- Repeat and reinforce success
- Time: Four Assumptions
- Common ‘time-wasting’ pitfalls
- Piechart exercise
- Ideas, tips and techniques
- Stress and time
- Managing the Stress Bucket
- Managing a task list
- When things go well…
- Time: Four Steps
- Four-Box Planning
- What does ‘success’ feel like?
- But Really! five steps to take
- Reading and references.
Understand how you use time now
Learn about tips and ideas on using time well
Reflect on personal strengths and resources
Understand how to create a fulfilling time/work relationship.