We can talk
Skype coaching and therapy means you can talk to me wherever you are. I offer a free, no-strings discussion so that you can find out more about me and I can understand what it is you’d like help with.
We can discuss ideas and I can answer any questions you have. After that, you decide. Book a session, go away and think about it, or simply use whatever comes out of the conversation (some people find that a single conversation like this is often all that’s needed).
Distance is no obstacle to having a helpful conversation
People come and ‘see’ me from all over the world for coaching and therapy. Distance is no obstacle to having a helpful conversation. Many of us are already familiar Skype or similar services for talking to friends, family or colleagues, wherever they might be, so it is a natural step to hold coaching sessions in a virtual space in the same way.
Rather than being seen as ‘second best’, surveys with clients show that some people are actually more comfortable using Skype. It can engage those who would never actually take steps to locate a therapist nor visit a consulting room. Convenience is important for busy people, and since we can buy just about anything on-line, why not coaching and therapy too?
Skype coaching and therapy doesn’t just appeal to internet-savvy youngsters or busy working people. Employee Assistance Programmes (EAPs) have been using it for several years, GPs are offering Skype counselling services to their patients, universities are doing the same for staff and students, and housebound parents and carers can get help and support without leaving those they care for.
Coaching, therapy or training via Skype may be ideal for you because it is easy to access, simple to schedule and it means you can ’try before you buy’ with a free session to assess the person you’d be working with.
Why choose Skype coaching and therapy?
- It is often more convenient to ‘meet’ your coach or therapist in the comfort of your home or office
- It saves time and money because there is no travel or associated costs
- You can choose your coach, rather than being limited to one that practices near where you live
- Easier access to the coach or therapist with shorter waiting times
- Email backup between sessions should you feel the need
- An initial consultation, free, to assess the coach before committing
- Greater choice; when you remove the limitation of travel many more possibilities become available.