It’ll all be over soon, and before you know it the New Year will be upon us. A time of great promise, and also a moment when plans (if they are in place), get a big boost from the natural energy that’s floating around (sorry, I couldn’t think of a better way to say it).
As you know, “Fortune favours the prepared mind”, so maybe this would be a good time to begin to prepare a New Year Plan. We, our relationships and our communities can all benefit from regular maintenance. Here is a list of suggestions for things you might like to consider (or reject… think about it).
Take it easy and don’t over-commit. There are nine ideas so why not spread them through the year. For example, pop them into that lovely new diary that you recently got:
- Repair a damaged relationship
- Change an out-of-date habit
- Replace a routine that no longer works
- Refurbish your image
- Renovate a personal regime
- Inspect your values for cracks
- Upgrade your thinking habits
- Remove clutter (physically and metaphorically)
- Carry out a regular ‘survey of self’.
Because the road to heaven is paved with good intentions, I’ll send out a reminder link early in the New Year. Have fun!