Personal Consulting, or coaching, will help you identify your goals and ambitions, and make a plan to achieve them. In the role of Personal Consultant, I work as a coach to help you in identifying what’s important to you and how to go about getting what you want from life.
In addition to my years of training, I’ve also developed my expertise and life skills over many years, through my own successs and failures.
A Personal Consultant works in partnership with their client, it’s a collaboration. They have a gift for helping others achieve their goals and will have qualified – as a therapist, life coach or sometimes both – in ways to help others achieve their potential by working with them. If you decide to work with a Personal Consultant you can expect that they will:
- Establish the basis of their working relationship with you
- Understand what is important to you, your strengths and abilities
- Discuss your needs and help you establish your goals
- Understand what it is you want to achieve
- Help you clarify your thinking around your aims and ambitions
- Help prioritise and plan the steps needed to achieve them
- Monitor progress with you and help you build on your success
- Review key stages to consolidate new learning and habits
- Withdraw when their job is done.
- Personal Consulting is Solution-Focused. When I’m working with a client we don’t spend time analysing or worrying about problems and their causes, we are more interested in effects and outcomes.
- Though they have expertise, a Personal Consultant does not provide expert advice or instruction, they help their clients by identifying natural strengths and successes, and building on them.
- Personal Consulting helps you improve and grow as a person, moving towards your goals and ambitions, amplifying and developing your creative mind-set and your life-skills in the process.
Personal Consulting is useful for:
- Devoting some time to what you want in your life
- increasing resilience and reducing stress
- Improving personal decision-making
- Developing a greater sense of control and peace of mind,
- Building confidence and self-esteem
- Understanding and focusing on personal and professional goals
- Identifying the client’s passions, desires, values and priorities
- Sorting out what is important to the individual and enabling them to move towards it or do more of it.
The nature of the personal consultanting process requires that client and consultant to develop a confidential partnership that is mutually trusting, respectful and focused. Success always belongs to the client, the Personal Consultant is the coach, and facilitator.
Contact me to discuss your needs
[contact-form-7 id=”1392″ title=”Contact form 1″]