A Workplace Webinar
At some time, we have felt unsure about ourselves or doubted our abilities. We say we are ‘under-confident’ or ‘lacking confidence’. In some of us, this can become a mantra which holds us back from realising our potential. At an even more basic level, feeling under-confident can mean fewer social ties and limit chances in relationships, career, even in Life itself.
If you feel that your lack of confidence is holding you back or limiting your opportunities or enjoyment, this webinar will help you change your image of yourself, so that you can immediately take steps to be more confident.
This confidence webinar will shake up your thinking and give you a whole new take on what confidence means to you and what’s been holding you back (spoiler alert! Its not what you think!).
This webinar will help you to:
- Do things that make you feel more confident about who you are
- Act in ways that help develop greater confidence
- Change the mindset that has been holding you back
- What research says about personal confidence
- Understand your key strengths and recognise successes
- Find opportunities for new learning and personal growth.
The key traits shared by confident people
Confidence myths and obstacles
How to develop confident behaviour
Activities to help you reinforce the learning.