Learning to how to communicate so others will listen is a skill that can be developed, yet few people take the time to do it. Typically, when our communications fail we tend to assume that the fault is with the other person; they choose not to hear our message. But the reasons for failed communications are more nuanced than that. This webinar explains how to ensure that more of your communications are received and understood.
Empathetic and effective communication requires sensitivity and lightness of touch. Yet few of us are taught communication tips on how to deliver our message with clarity. Nor are we shown how to structure our conversations in an engaging way.
You can learn how to develop all the skills you need so that others will want to engage with you and hear what you have to say. Even in challenging circumstances, you can replace your own apprehension with calm confidence.
These communication tips will give you a clear framework so that you can turn potential conflicts into conversations, and difficult messages can be delivered without needless pain and unpleasant reactions. All it takes is the know-how.
- Communication tips for maximum engagement
- The main elements in every important message
- Understanding different ‘levels’ of communication
- Avoiding the common communication pitfalls
- Matching your verbal and non-verbal language
- How to tell people things they might not want to hear
- How to plan your message for maximum effect
- Closing a conversation so things aren’t ‘left in the air’.
How to communicate clearly and effectively, first time.
How to set the scene for maximum impact
How to hone your message so the right bits get heard
How to confirm mutual understanding and agreement.